- DEPARTMENT: eCommerce
- POST DATE: 06/2020
- REPORTS TO: eCommerce Sales Manager
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Hinkley’s eCommerce team is growing! Are you interested in working alongside a high-performing team? If you have experience working with product data in the digital space and a reputation for detailed and accurate work check out this great career opportunity! As one of Hinkley’s eCommerce Product Content Specialists you will be responsible for developing and distributing digital product contents across our various eCommerce channel partners. Time management skills and the ability to turn around high volumes of work are a must as is collaborating across various departments.
At Hinkley, our mission is to create chic, innovative lighting that illuminates the special moments of life, from the hustle of day-to-day moments to the joyful glow of memorable occasions. We've been around a long time and learned a few things along the way... and one of the most important is that meaningful experiences with our products and our people are more important than business transactions. It's the relationships that matter: with our customers, colleagues and partners. We call it 'Life Aglow.'
With a team of just over 130 employees, Hinkley is chock-full of people who recognize that our lighting becomes a significant part of someone's home and lifestyle - and we have a passion for making it the best possible experience at every touch point. We believe that accountability, trust and professionalism inspire confidence in our products and our brand. We're transforming the lighting industry and people are noticing!
Hinkley is committed to providing a total reward package including a market-competitive salary, an annual performance bonus for every position in the company, a comprehensive benefits program, community service volunteer program and much more! Our benefits package includes: 401(k) plan with company match, comprehensive health insurance coverage, paid time off (PTO), 10 paid holidays, life insurance, disability, wellness programs, voluntary benefits including dental, vision & more, flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care and employee product purchase discounts.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR HINKLEY’S eCOMMERCE PRODUCT CONTENT SPECIALIST POSITION WILL HAVE:
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity around product content marketing with a passion for developing best in class content.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related work experience.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and a passion for excellence with respect to customer experience and satisfaction.
- A balanced skill set: excellent oral and written communication skills required as well as solid math, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization & planning skills; attention to detail.
- Knowledge and proficiency in ERP, CRM and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proven team player comfortable working on multiple cross-functional teams.
If this has sparked a feeling of excitement in you, then read more about this great CAREER OPPORTUNITY:
The eCommerce Product Content Specialist provides support for the eCommerce Business Unit. This position is responsible for developing and distributing digital product content to Hinkley’s eCommerce channel accounts. As a liaison between eCommerce customers and Hinkley, this role is responsible for providing timely and accurate information to resolve business issues and provide a positive brand experience to our eCommerce partners.
- Assist eCommerce Sales Manager with the execution of a holistic digital product content strategy for the eCommerce Channel; emphasis on deploying product content that is optimized for both consumer engagement and etailer search engines.
- Enter skus in multiple retailer proprietary systems including sku set up and maintenance of sku content including product families, marketing copy, marketing bullets, regulatory information, product images, videos and other assets.
- Manage and work alongside a high-performing team to ensure all products are launched with accurate, appropriate product content.
- Responsible for supporting the development, deployment & optimization of digital merchandising assets specific for Hinkley's eCommerce channel accounts. Strong emphasis on product copy, descriptions, bullet points, images, video, infographics, and technical documentation.
- Support syndication of product information to online retailers via customer content management portals and product content management system.
- Audit and document existing processes across the organization for developing and deploying digital product content.
- Create a system that efficiently leverages internal and external relationships to gather and product information (details, images, attribution, etc.) in a deadline driven environment.
- Oversee the day to day management of outside digital content vendors.
- Use tools (such as Proftero) to audit/assess each major etailer using the digital product content scorecard.
- Leverage internal and external data sources to gather relevant industry benchmarks.
- Support other related department & company projects as assigned.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent plus College coursework in business, marketing or related area of study preferred.
WHAT IS AT OUR CORE:
- Working as a professional family which cares about people
- Passion for growth and doing whatever it takes
- Empowering people to take action and try new things
- Common vision and goals
- Focus on the customer & end user
- Hinkley quality & brand really meaning something
- Honesty and integrity
- Enjoyment, fun, friendliness, life-work balance
Hinkley is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (including Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.